Gorgeous printed fabric made from my original watercolor painting of the iconic St. Johns Bridge in North Portland. This bridge is about a 20 minute bike ride from where I live and it's my favorite! Follow the step by step color coded instructions, or go off on your own stitching adventure. Finished piece makes a great keepsake or gift.
- 6" Bamboo Embroidery Hoop
- Pre-Printed Fabric (10"x9") with Artwork Designed by Amy L. Frazer. Original design is printed onto cotton fabric in the US
- Stitch guide with 10 stitches and ideas for finishing your embroidery
- Instructional booklet
- Needles and felt needle keeper
- 6 FULL skeins of Cosmo Thread
- Packaged in a reusable pouch that you can toss into your bag and stitch on the go!
- SKU #: EMB010
- Every kit is made so that you can stitch as much or as little as you want!
- You don’t have to follow my instructions! Do what you like and stitch what you feel.
- Take your stitching anywhere! Grab your stitch kit and go.